ICGA schedules 2015 roundtable meetings
JOHNSTON – The Iowa Corn Growers Association announced Monday the 2015 member roundtable meetings for Wednesday, Thursday and July 13 as part of its annual policy development process.
The meetings allow ICGA members to share a meal and discuss key issues impacting corn farmers.
Policies brought forward and approved at roundtable meetings go on to the Annual Policy Conference in August for the ICGA delegates to debate.
Meals will be included at each session.
To RSVP, visit iowacorn.org/roundtables and enter: corn2015 by Sunday.
The 2015 ICGA roundtable schedule and locations within the Farm Nerws coverage area are:
- Fort Dodge, from noon to 3 p.m. at the Best Western Starlite Village Inn and Suites, 1518 Third Ave. N.W.
- Arnolds Park, from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the Hedberg Theatre, 37 Lake St..
- Marshalltown, from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. at the Marshall County Extension office, 2608 S. Second St.
- Denison, from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. at the Hillside Grille Restaurant, 169 Oak Ridge Drive.
- Mason City, from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. at the Historic Park Inn, 15 West State St.
- Virtual Roundtable Webinar from noon to 2 p.m. High speed internet required.
Please Enter Your Facebook App ID. Required for FB Comments. Click here for FB Comments Settings page