×
×
homepage logo

W&H Cooperative distributes $77,738 in cash dividends

By Staff | Jul 27, 2016

HUMBOLDT (W&H Co-op) – W&H Cooperative Oil Co., a member-owned energy cooperative founded in 1929, with an office located in Humboldt, announce that it will pay $77,738 in deferred qualified patronage to its member-owners through fiscal year 2005.

This distribution coupled with the distributions in August and December of 2015 means, W & H Coop has returned over $1.3 Million in cash to its members in the last 12 months.

W&H Cooperative owns and operates seven convenience stores located in Humboldt, Fort Dodge (2), Badger, Eagle Grove, Renwick and Livermore. They also have card-only fueling locations in Goldfield, Eagle Grove, Woolstock, Vincent and Clare.

W & H Cooperative memberships are available for a one-time fee of $10.

In 2015, W&H Cooperative paid $.123 per gallon back to member owners, totaling $875,000 in cash and deferred qualified patronage.

Please Enter Your Facebook App ID. Required for FB Comments. Click here for FB Comments Settings page