Plan to attend the 2019 Farm News Ag Show
FORT DODGE – Farm News is hosting its 18th annual ag show Dec. 4 from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Dec. 5 from 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Iowa Central Community College East Campus, 2031 Quail Ave., Fort Dodge.
More than 30,000 square feet of exhibitor space and exhibitors from Iowa and surrounding states will showcase their latest technology in grain products, equipment, ag services, seed varieties and farm toys.
Parking is free, and there is no admission charge.
There will be a raffle for a chance to win one of two half hogs. Tickets can be purchased at the Farm News booth during the show for one for $5 or three for $10. All proceeds from the raffle will go to the Iowa Central Community College agriculture department scholarship fund. The hog will be provided by the Webster County Pork Producers Association and the processing will be provided by Lohrville Locker. The half hogs are valued at $200 each.
Those attending the show can register to win three separate prizes. A Kubota 36 inch professional five drawer extra capacity service box, a Kubota battery starter pack, and a Kubota 19.2 V cordless grease gun including a case of grease. The total value of these prizes is approximately $1,900. These prizes are provided by R & J Material Handling, of Fort Dodge, and Farm News.
New to this year’s Farm News Ag show is a $1,200 in Fareway Meat and Grocery gift cards given away during the show.
Six, $200 Fareway Meat and Grocery gift cards will given away to attendees to each of our six speakers. Each visitor that attends a speaker will be given a ticket and then after the speech has concluded, a drawing for a matching ticket will take place at the Farm News booth. These prizes are provided by Fareway Meat and Grocery of Fort Dodge.
Featured speakers will include:
– David Kruse, president of CommStock Investments and author of the CommStock Report, will speak from 9 to 10 a.m. on Wednesday, December 4th and will discuss “Time to Start ‘WIN-ningthe Ag Sector 2020 Election Recovery.” Kruse’s appearance is sponsored by The Country Store, in Clarion.
– Kelvin Leibold, Iowa State University Extension and Outreach farm and ag business management specialist, will speak from 11 a.m. until noon on Wednesday, December 4th and will discuss “How will you be impacted by the 2018 Farm Bill?” Leibold’s appearance is sponsored by Sunderman Farm Management. Co., of Fort Dodge.
– Dr. Jim Ladlie, founder and president of Profit Pro, LLC, will speak from 2 to 3 p.m. on Wednesday, December 4th and will discuss “Managing manure Issues.” Ladlie’s appearance is sponsored by Profit Pro LLC.
– Elwynn Taylor, Iowa State University Climatologist Eneritus, will speak from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. on Thursday, December 5th and will discuss “The 2020 weather outlook.” Taylor’s presentation is sponsored by United Bank of Iowa, Fort Dodge.
– Paul Mussman, AgWest Commodities president, will speak from 11 a.m. until noon on Thursday, December 5th and will discuss “Same Market Different View.” Mussman’s presentation is sponsored by AgWest Commodities.
– Brian Stevenson, general manager of B. Stevenson Associates, LLC will speak from 1 to 2 p.m. on Thursday, December 5th and will discuss “Grow for a Purpose: Join the Change in Agriculture.” Stevenson’s presentation is sponsored by AGI SURETRACK.
Water will be served during the speaker presentations courtesy of Blue Ribbon Pelham Waters, of Fort Dodge.
Lunch is available on site by the Webster County Pork Producers from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday, December 4th and by the Webster County Beef Producers from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday, December 5th. Meals will be served by the Greater Fort Dodge Growth Alliance ambassadors with the help of Iowa Central Community College agricultural students.
There will be a free pancake breakfast for the first 525 guests from 7:30 to 9:30 a.m. on Thursday, December 5th. The breakfast is catered by Chris Cakes and is sponsored by Webster County Farm Bureau.
Farm News Ag Show partners include Iowa Central Community College, AGI SURETRACK, Webster County Farm Bureau, R & J Material Handling, United Bank of Iowa Fort Dodge, Fareway Meat & Grocery, Sunderman Farm Management Co., Lohrville Locker, The Country Store, ProfitPro LLC, AgWest Commodities, Greater Fort Dodge Growth Alliance, Blue Ribbon Pelham Waters, Webster County ISU Extension, Webster County Pork Producers and the Webster County Beef Producers.
For more information, contact Dana Lantz, advertising manager, Farm News, 713 Central Ave., Fort Dodge, IA 50501 or firstname.lastname@example.org, (515) 574-4451 ext. 450.
Please Enter Your Facebook App ID. Required for FB Comments. Click here for FB Comments Settings page