Plan to attend the 2020 Farm News Ag show
FORT DODGE — Farm News is hosting its 19th annual Ag Show Dec. 9 from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Dec. 10 from 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Webster County Fairgrounds, 22770 Old Highway 169, Fort Dodge, IA. This is a new location for this event.
Nearly 12,000 square feet of show space with exhibitors from Iowa and surrounding states will showcase their latest technology in grain products, buildings, trucks, farm equipment, ag services, seed varieties, chemicals and toy barns.
Parking is free, and there is no admission charge. CDC guidelines will be followed including requiring face masks and social distancing.
Featured speakers will include:
– Bill Northey, under secretary of agriculture for farm production and conservation, has been invited to speak from 9 to 10:30 a.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 9th.
∫ Prashant Jha, associate professor and Iowa State University extension weed specialist, will speak from 11 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 9th and will discuss “Weed management updates for 2021.”
– Kelvin Leibold, Iowa State University Extension and Outreach farm and ag business management specialist, will speak from 1 to 2:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 9th and will discuss “Where Ag is at and where it is heading.” Leibold’s appearance is sponsored by Sunderman Farm Management. Co., of Fort Dodge.
– Dr. Jim Ladlie, founder and president of Profit Pro, LLC, will speak from 3 to 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 9th and will discuss “It’s All About the Money: controlling the controllables.” Ladlie’s appearance is sponsored by Profit Pro LLC.
– David Peters, associate professor of sociology and extension rural sociologist College of Agriculture and Life Sciences at Iowa State University, will speak from 8:30 to 10 a.m. on Thursday, Dec. 10th.
– David Kruse, president of CommStock Investments and author of the CommStock Report, will speak from 10:30 a.m. until 12 p.m. on Thursday, Dec. 10th and will discuss “A Fresh Start – One event from farm profitability.” Kruse’s appearance is sponsored by The Country Store, in Clarion.
– Chad Hart, professor of economics crop markets specialist extension economist Iowa State University will speak from 1 – 2:30 p.m. on Thursday, Dec. 10th and will discuss “Where are the Winds Blowing? An Ag Outlook for 2021.” Hart’s appearance is sponsored by United Bank of Iowa, of Fort Dodge.
Water will be served during the speaker presentations courtesy of Blue Ribbon Pelham Waters, of Fort Dodge.
Lunch is available on site by the Webster County Pork Producers from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 9th and by the Webster County Beef Producers from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 10th. Meals will be served by the Greater Fort Dodge Growth Alliance ambassadors.
There will be a free pancake breakfast for the first 525 guests from 7:30 to 9:30 a.m. on Thursday, Dec. 10th. The breakfast is catered by Chris Cakes and is sponsored by Webster County Farm Bureau.
Farm News Ag Show partners include the Webster County Fairgrounds, Webster County Farm Bureau, United Bank of Iowa Fort Dodge, Sunderman Farm Management Co., The Country Store, ProfitPro LLC, Greater Fort Dodge Growth Alliance, Blue Ribbon Pelham Waters, Webster County ISU Extension, Webster County Pork Producers and the Webster County Beef Producers.
For more information, contact Dana Lantz, advertising manager, Farm News, 713 Central Ave., Fort Dodge, IA 50501 or email@example.com, (515) 574-4451 ext. 450.
Please Enter Your Facebook App ID. Required for FB Comments. Click here for FB Comments Settings page